Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF RICHARD GARLAND REYNA, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF RICHARD GARLAND REYNA, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO19482 NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of MARIKA REYNA, for a year's support from the estate of, Deceased, for decedent's (Surviving Spouse) (and) (minor child(ren)), having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before October 28, 2019, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: HEATHER JACOBS CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Man who fatally shot friend on deer hunt behind bars
- Once facing homicide charges, woman takes probation plea
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- Police: Woman wounded, cars hit with gunfire
- Coen not guilty on all three counts
- Fuel nearly removed from shipwreck, oil still appearing in marsh
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- County announces $17.5 million preliminary settlement in homestead exemption class action lawsuit
- Coen, alleged victims testify in molestation trial
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.