Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: N.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: N. T. Brinkley, MINOR ESTATE NO. PRO20002 CITATION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP: NOTICE OF PETITION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR Date Of Mailing, If Any September 11, 2019 TO: Tremayne Brinkley You are hereby notified that Garnetta Lisa Mitchell has filed a Petition seeking to be appointed temporary guardian(s) of the above named Minor. All objections to the Petition to the appointment of a temporary guardian or the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as temporary guardian(s), must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and be filed with this Court no later than fourteen (14) days after this notice is mailed, or 10 days after this notice is personally served upon you, or ten days after the second publication of this notice if you are served by publication. All pleadings must be signed before a notary public or Georgia Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel at the below address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. NOTE: If a natural guardian files a timely objection to the creation of the temporary guardianship, the Petition will be dismissed. If a natural guardian files an objection to the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as guardian(s), or if a parent who is not a natural guardian files an objection to the Petition, a hearing on the matter shall be scheduled at a later date. If no objection is filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Man who fatally shot friend on deer hunt behind bars
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Once facing homicide charges, woman takes probation plea
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- County announces $17.5 million preliminary settlement in homestead exemption class action lawsuit
- Police: Woman wounded, cars hit with gunfire
- Coen not guilty on all three counts
- Former teacher’s molestation retrial gets underway
- Fuel nearly removed from shipwreck, oil still appearing in marsh
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.