Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE:
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: Alexander Lee Kiley, MINOR ESTATE NO. PRO19613 CITATION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP: NOTICE OF PETITION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR TO: Unknown You are hereby notified that Bonnie Ellen Kiley has filed a Petition seeking to be appointed temporary guardian(s) of the above named Minor. All objections to the Petition to the appointment of a temporary guardian or the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as temporary guardian(s), must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and be filed with this Court no later than fourteen (14 ) days after this notice is mailed, or 10 days after this notice is personally served upon you, or ten days after the second publication of this notice if you are served by publication. All pleadings must be signed before a notary public or Georgia Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel at the below address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. NOTE: If a natural guardian files a timely objection to the creation of the temporary guardianship, the Petition will be dismissed. If a natural guardian files an objection to the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as guardian(s), or if a parent who is not a natural guardian files an objection to the Petition, a hearing on the matter shall be scheduled at a later date. If no objection is filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Debra G. Duncan, Judge Judge of the Probate Court 701 G. Street Brunswick, GA. 31520 Address 912-554-7239 Telephone Number By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk Clerk/Deputy Clerk of the Probate Court
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- Brunswick man in critical condition after shooting
- Schuler pleads guilty, but mentally ill, to molestation charge
- Culvert project to close segment of Old Jesup Road for three months
- Landon Martinez
- College, health system create scholarship to honor Emiko Diaz
- City unveils Norwich goals
- Two plead in drug shed case
- Shrimp & Grits slides into November
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.