Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF Gloria Ann Westberry, ESTATE NO. PRO20906 DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (whom it may concern), Donna Lynn Varnell has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Gloria Ann Westberry, deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond, waiver of reports, waiver of statements, and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before July 29, 2021. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.