Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF SARAH ELIZABETH JONES, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF SARAH ELIZABETH JONES, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO20822 NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of JOHN A JONES, JR., for a year's support from the estate of SARAH ELIZABETH JONES, deceased, for decedent's surviving spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before June 02, 2021, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Cops: Man in standoff on U.S. 17 near I-95 in custody
- Golden Ray's engine section leaves the Isles
- Looming fifth cut marks a new phase in Golden Ray salvage
- Standoff with naked man on U.S. 17 ends peacefully
- One killed, one wounded by Camden deputies
- McIntosh SO: Man found in Cathead Creek was murdered
- Rezoning request approved despite opposition
- Woman in alleged high-speed chase out of hospital, behind bars
- Pirates baseball sign three to next level
- Update: One person killed, one injured in officer-involved shooting in Camden
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.