Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ROBERT MOSES, ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ROBERT MOSES, ESTATE NO. PRO20876 DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (whom it may concern), Mary Threasa Hobbs has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Robert Moses, deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond, waiver of reports, waiver of statements, and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before July 12, 2021. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: NICOLE K. SAPP, DEPUTY COURT CLERK CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Update: Authorities move to recovery effort for plane crash
- Cops: Child safe after wild ride in stolen vehicle; suspect arrested
- Protesters demand justice after charges dropped in Proctor case
- Cops: Man's collision course with escape reaps serious charges
- New Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott opens on Jekyll
- Fed grand jury indicts Brunswick man on drug, gun charges
- Density reduced for island development
- Public hearings dominate county commission meeting
- Golden Ray salvage paused for maintenance work
- South Florida investigative reporter Michele Gillen dies
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.