Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MARJORIE LOUISE EVANS, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MARJORIE LOUISE EVANS, DECEASED ESTATE NO. PRO21046 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (whom it may concern), Jack Dowe Evans has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Marjorie Louise Evans, deceased, of said county. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond, waiver of reports, waiver of statements, and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before November 08, 2021. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: NICOLE K. SAPP, DEPUTY COURT CLERK CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Lifting of last shipwreck section halted for 'weight shedding'
- Case rings familiar among prospects in Day 2 of jury selection
- Marvel movie to film in Brunswick
- Town hall addresses concerns over trial security
- VB 10,000 begins lift of Section 4 of the Golden Ray
- Court clerk's office casts big net for impartial local jury
- Camden man indicted on COVID-19 fraud charges
- Third day of jury selection sets familiar pattern
- Coalition supporting Arbery family goes to the site of the shooting
- Trial opens with long day of jury selection
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.