Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. PRO20636 FRED FOSTER DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of Brenda Sue Foster, for a year's support from the estate of Fred Foster, deceased, for decedent's (surviving spouse) having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before December 23, 2020, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge of the Probate Court By: Katelyn M. Bullard, Deputy Court Clerk Clerk/Deputy Clerk of the Probate Court 701 G Street Brunswick, Georgia 31520 Address 912-554-7294 Telephone Number
- Chain advancing its way through Golden Ray
- Cops: Gunman robs Friendly Express
- Girl hospitalized after being struck by pickup
- Golden Ray salvagers fine tune cutting process, debris appears on shoreline
- Hotel construction steadily progressing on Jekyll
- Commissioner seeks input from public on veterans memorial park renaming
- Oil sheens, debris appear as salvage progresses
- Unified Command: Stay out of the shipwreck zone
- Warrants charge two men in rape incidents
- County to consider delaying short-term rental regulations
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.