Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. PRO20331 ANTHONY PAUL BRIMER DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of Christine Rose DeFranco, for a year's support from the estate of Anthony Paul Brimer, deceased, for decedent's (surviving spouse) having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before June 12, 2020, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All pleadings/ objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Debra Godwin Duncan Judge of the Probate Court By: Janice W Carroll, Chief Clerk Deputy Clerk of the Probate Court Address 701 G Street, Brunswick, Ga 31520 912-554-7236 Telephone Number
- Woman killed in Selden Park crash
- Brunswick police arrest woman in connection with Stonewall Street house
- Animal control find 20-plus cats in inhumane conditions in Brunswick house
- Family shattered by tragic car crash
- Police: Woman dies in crash on Blythe Island Highway
- New businesses opening in Brunswick
- Owner of construction site Arbery entered speaks out
- Arbery defendants' attorneys seek Glynn County Magistrate hearing
- Coleman challenges fellow commissioner's call to fire Police Chief Powell
- Police: Woman killed after charging officer with knife
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.