Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF CARLETHA LUCILLE HUTCHERSON, DECEASED ESTATE NO PRO18931 NOTICE
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF CARLETHA LUCILLE HUTCHERSON, DECEASED ESTATE NO PRO18931 NOTICE (Strike any paragraph if not applicable.) PETITION FOR LEAVE TO SELL PROPERTY NOTICE TO: Tamesha Peterson and Tarvia Peterson Traore (List here all interested parties having unknown addresses to be served by publication) This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition, in this Court on or before June 24, 2020. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. DEBRA G DUNCAN Judge of the Probate Court By:Heather B. Jacobs, Deputy Court Clerk Clerk/Deputy Clerk of the Probate Court 701 G STREET Address BRUNSWICK, GA. 31520 (912) 554-7231 Telephone Number
- Communities in Schools official arrested
- Commissioner O'Quinn calls for police chief's ouster
- Cobb DA: "Confident" in case against McMichaels men, Bryan
- Work progressing to remove Golden Ray from St. Simons Sound
- GBI arrests third person in shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery
- Former Frederica standout Sheffield arrested twice
- COVID-19 fuels Gulfstream layoffs
- Hotels and motels prepare for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Carvana expands into Golden Isles
- Attorney: Man who shot video "is not a vigilante"
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.