Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF BETTY H.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF BETTY H. SPRUILL EGELAND, ESTATE NO. PRO21172 DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: (whom it may concern), Allison Mutton has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Betty H. Spruill Egeland, deceased, of said county. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond, waiver of reports, waiver of statements, and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before January 27, 2022. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge By: NICOLE K. SAPP, DEPUTY COURT CLERK CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- 1 killed, 5 wounded in Bamboo Lounge shootout
- Police seek two in fatal bar shootout
- Workhorse of the Golden Ray salvage grounded in Mexico
- Cops: 1 injured, 1 apprehended in disturbance
- Police: Man jailed after alleged machete attack
- Indictments charge two with murders in 2020, 2019
- Travis McMichael files routine retrial motion
- Trial security costs county $1.08 million
- Cops: Late-hour traffic stop nets 4 teens, 1 stolen gun, timely lesson
- County commissioners hold retreat to plan upcoming year
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.