Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE NO. PRO21008 A.N.Stout, MINOR CITATION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP: NOTICE OF PETITION FOR TEMPORARY LETTERS OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINOR TO: Shawna Danielle Stout And To Whom It May Concern, You are hereby notified that Malissa Lucille Linville has filed a Petition seeking to be appointed temporary guardian(s) of the above named Minor. All objections to the Petition to the appointment of a temporary guardian or the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as temporary guardian(s), must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and be filed with this Court no later than fourteen (14 ) days after this notice is mailed, or 10 days after this notice is personally served upon you, or ten days after the second publication of this notice if you are served by publication. All pleadings must be signed before a notary public or Georgia Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel at the below address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. NOTE: If a natural guardian files a timely objection to the creation of the temporary guardianship, the Petition will be dismissed. If a natural guardian files an objection to the appointment of the Petitioner(s) as guardian(s), or if a parent who is not a natural guardian files an objection to the Petition, a hearing on the matter shall be scheduled at a later date. If no objection is filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. WITNESS, the Honorable Debra G. Duncan, Judge By: Janice W Carroll, Chief Clerk PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Man's angling efforts land 'bumper' catch
- Golden Ray shipwreck salvage price at $842 million
- NTSB report confirms miscalculation led to unstable Golden Ray
- Alcohol ban on St. Simons beach approved
- Parents urge school board to remove student mask mandate
- Carter questions FLETC rule keeping students on base
- CCGA students, faculty protest the lack of a mask mandate on USG campuses
- Police chief vows he will pass test
- Brunswick downs Islands on rain-sopped Thursday
- Report: Officer's error likely caused shipwreck off Georgia
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.