Details for PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE
PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE Pursuant to O.C.G.A. Section 19-12-1, on May 1, 2021, Petitioner Mary Moore Bishop filed a Name Change Petition, in the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, Civil Action Number CE21-00556 seeking to change Petitioner's name to Mary Talbert Moore. Interested or affected parties have the right to appear and file objections to the Petition within the time limits allowed by law. /s/ James A. Bishop, Jr. James A, Bishop, Jr. Attorny for Petitioner 65 Sea Island Road St. Simons Island, Georgia 31522
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.