Details for NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF GLYNN
NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF GLYNN Notice is hereby given that KRISTIN PITTMAN, the undersigned, filed her petition to the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, on about the 06 day of May 2021, praying for a change in the name of the Petitioner from KRISTIN PITTMAN to KRISTIN MICHELLE BANKSTON, for purpose of correcting her birth certificate. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said Court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days of the filing of said petition. This 6 day of May, 2021. /s/ Kristin Pittman KRISTIN PITTMAN Petitioner
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.