Details for In The Superior Court of Glynn County State of Georgia
In The Superior Court of Glynn County State of Georgia In re the name change of: Julia Leigh Sharp Civil Action File No. CE18-01166 Notice of Petition To Change Name I, Julia Leigh Sharp, filed a petition in the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia on the 9th day of October, 2018 to change my name from Julia Leigh Sharp to Julia Leigh Winkler. Any interested party has the right to appear in this case and file objections within 30 days after the Petition was filed. Signed this 9th day of October, 2018. /s/ Julia Leigh Sharp Petitioner 126 Oak Ridge Rd Brunswick GA 31523 Petitioner's Address 912-248-6472 Petitioner's telephone number Filed Glynn Co. Clerk's Office October 10, 2018, 3:05 Ronald M Adams Clerk Superior Court
- Teenager charged with murder in stabbing incident
- Brunswick man in critical condition after shooting
- Schuler pleads guilty, but mentally ill, to molestation charge
- Culvert project to close segment of Old Jesup Road for three months
- Landon Martinez
- College, health system create scholarship to honor Emiko Diaz
- City unveils Norwich goals
- Two plead in drug shed case
- Shrimp & Grits slides into November
- "We were just blessed," Hurricane Michael impact could have been "so much worse"
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.