Details for Solicitation Request For Proposals The Glynn Environmental Coalition is soliciting
Solicitation Request For Proposals The Glynn Environmental Coalition is soliciting proposals for one or more technical advisors to provide review and analysis of cleanup activities done by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) at three Superfund Sites in Brunswick, Glynn County, Georgia. This contract will be subject to the grant requirements of federal regulations, including 40 CFR Part 30 and 40 CFR Part 35 Subpart M, and of the Glynn Environmental Coalition's EPA Technical Assistance Grant agreement. For the Solicitation and more information, contact Daniel Parshley at firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals are due by July 30, 2018.
- Police arrest Brunswick man in early Tuesday shooting
- Cops: Woman robbed, punched at gunpoint on St. Simons
- Cops: Woman lied about assault to cover drug debt
- David Atwood
- Demolition permit approved for downtown building
- CopCab reminds folks about costs of DUI
- He might be giant
- Defendant indicted for running guns and drugs
- Cops: man shot, wounded outside sports pub
- Short-term rental regulation back on the table
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.