Details for PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT For Release: October 4, 2019 and publish through October 11, 2019 Contact: Dionne Lovett 912-437-0840 The Coastal Georgia Area Agency on Aging and the Georgia DHS Division of Aging Services will host a series of public hearings at the following locations and times: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:00 AM - 12 noon GA Southern - Armstrong Center 13040 Abercorn St, Savannah Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:00 AM - 12 noon Richmond Hill City Center 520 Cedar Street, Richmond Hill, Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:00 AM - 12 noon Bulloch County Senior Center 515 Denmark St., Statesboro Thursday, December 5, 2019 10:00 AM - 12noon Coastal Regional Commission 1181 Coastal Drive SW, Darien The public is invited to learn more about the delivery of services to the elderly, persons with disabilities, and family caregivers, and to provide input about service needs in the nine-county region. For more information, contact the Area Agency on Aging at 912-437-0840, or toll-free at 1-800-580-6860.
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Man who fatally shot friend on deer hunt behind bars
- Once facing homicide charges, woman takes probation plea
- Can St. Simons survive its own Success? Documentary seeks answers
- Police: Woman wounded, cars hit with gunfire
- Coen not guilty on all three counts
- Fuel nearly removed from shipwreck, oil still appearing in marsh
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- County announces $17.5 million preliminary settlement in homestead exemption class action lawsuit
- Book store returns to roots
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.