Details for Public Notice State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources Ryan
Public Notice State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources Ryan Casey and Crystal L. Casey Construction of a Pool, Deck, and Fencing; Grading; Installation of a Paver Footpath; and Landscaping 744 Oglethorpe Avenue, St. Simons Island, Glynn County, Georgia This serves as notification from the Shore Protection Committee and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources of a request from Ryan Casey and Crystal L. Casey for a Shore Protection Act (SPA) permit under Official Code of Georgia (O.C.G.A.) 12-5-230 et. seq. for the construction of a pool, deck, and fencing; grading; the installation of a paver footpath; and landscaping within the State's SPA Jurisdiction, at 744 Oglethorpe Avenue, St. Simons Island, Glynn County, Georgia. A detailed public notice with drawings has been distributed and is available by visiting the Department of Natural Resources website: CoastalGaDNR.org under "Marsh & Shore Permits". Please provide this office with substantive, site-specific comments as to why the proposed work should or should not proceed. Comments and questions concerning this proposed project should be submitted in writing and be submitted by the close of business on July 5, 2018 to Jordan Dodson, Department of Natural Resources, One Conservation Way, Brunswick, Georgia 31520.
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Police: FLETC instructors posed as agents start fight, go to jail
- Pastor, friends in right place, right time for water rescue
- Cops: State Court Public Defender arrested for DUI
- Rolling Thunder comes to Glynn with weekend traffic roadblocks
- Man arrested in Darien booked again as woman
- Police: One shot, one in jail, one sought in Arco shooting
- Sisters soon to retire from 40-year careers at King & Prince Seafood
- Kingsland officer shoots, kills man
- Fugitive arrested for April 2017 murder
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.