Details for Public Notice State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources Repair
Public Notice State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources Repair and Replacement of the Irrigation System, Construction of a Bioswale, and Landscaping 721 Beachview Drive N, Jekyll Island, Glynn County, Georgia This serves as notification from the Shore Protection Committee and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources of a request from Georgia Coast Holdings II, LLC for a Shore Protection Act (SPA) permit under Official Code of Georgia (O.C.G.A.) 12-5-230 et. seq., for the repair and replacement of the irrigation system, construction of a bioswale, and landscaping within the State's SPA Jurisdiction, at 721 Beachview Drive N, Jekyll Island, Glynn County, Georgia. A detailed public notice with drawings has been distributed and is available by visiting the Department of Natural Resources website: CoastalGaDNR.org under "Marsh & Shore Permits." Please provide this office with substantive, site-specific comments as to why the proposed work should or should not proceed. Comments and questions concerning this proposed project should be submitted in writing and be submitted by the close of business on March 3, 2018 to Jordan Dodson, Department of Natural Resources, One Conservation Way, Georgia 31520.
- Brunswick police officer saves newborn on bridge with CPR
- Police pursuit ends in crash, air lift on I-95
- County commission candidate removed from public meeting in cuffs
- School system identifies students accused of threats
- Cops: Brunswick woman struck by stray gunfire
- Brunswick chef in line for major award
- Brunswick police officer stable after crash
- Catherine McCarthy
- State patrol: Man rear-ends patrol car following Bridge Run
- Appeals court tosses island Dollar General lawsuit
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business