Details for Public Notice Oceanview Beach Park Public Bath House/ Restrooms, Family
Public Notice Oceanview Beach Park Public Bath House/ Restrooms, Family & Group Pavilions, Sidewalk Extensions, and Landscaping Jekyll Island, Glynn County, Georgia This serves as notification from the Shore Protection Committee and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources of a request from Jekyll Island State Park Authority (JIA) for a Shore Protection Act (SPA) permit under Official Code of Georgia (O.C.G.A.) 12-5-230 et. seq., for replacement of public bath house/restrooms, construction of family and group pavilions, sidewalk extension, and landscaping within the State's SPA Jurisdiction, at Oceanview Beach Park on Jekyll Island, Glynn County, Georgia. A detailed public notice with drawings has been distributed and is available by visiting the Department of Natural Resources website: CoastalGaDNR.org under "Marsh & Shore Permits". Please provide this office with substantive, site-specific comments as to why the proposed work should or should not proceed. Comments and questions concerning this proposed project should be submitted in writing and be submitted by the close of business on August 31, 2018 to Jordan Dodson, Department of Natural Resources, One Conservation Way, Brunswick, Georgia 31520.
- Cops: Man dead, woman jailed after shooting death
- Investigators lay out charges against accused administrator
- Cops: Suspect told officer, 'I shot him'
- Local woman critical; Savannah man charged in shooting
- Operation Rolling Thunder keeps jail busy
- Defendant receives 20 years for beating
- Body washes ashore on St. Simons Island
- Training, timing aid St. Simons water rescue
- Federal defendant pleads guilty to cocaine distribution
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.