Details for Public Notice License Renewal W212BY, Brunswick, GA FAC# 142658 On
Public Notice License Renewal W212BY, Brunswick, GA FAC# 142658 On 11/29/2019, an application for renewal of license of FM translator station W212BY was tendered for filing with the Federal Communications Commission. The station is licensed to Radio by Grace, Inc. to serve the area of Brunswick, GA. W212BY operates on channel 212 with 0.013 kilowatts of power from a transmitter located at 31-11-18.8 N, 81-28-49.4 W. W212BY rebroadcasts station WLOG(FM), Markleysburg, PA on channel 206. Individuals who wish to advise the FCC of facts relating to our renewal application and to whether this station has operated in the public interest should file comments and petitions with the FCC by 3/1/2020, by writing to: FCC, Washington, DC 20554.
- Cops: Armed man walked out of bank with cash
- Brunswick not chosen for TV show, despite email saying so
- Testimony: Dispute over cellphone led to FLETC trainee's death
- Defendant admitted to shooting, said it was an 'accident'
- State legislators look at letting voters choose fate of police department
- Defendant receives two life sentences for murder
- City officials to consider hotel developer
- Jury selected for 2017 murder trial
- First 2020 baby delivered in Brunswick
- Panel to shed light on sex trafficking in the Golden Isles
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.