Details for PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA CASE NO.
PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA CASE NO. PRO15374 IN RE: ESTATE OF THOMAS H. SMOOT, II, DECEASED CITATION TO ALL PERSONS AT INTEREST in the matter of the Petition of Thomas H. Smoot, III as Executor of the Estate of Thomas H. Smoot, II, Deceased, for Accounting and Final Settlement: The said Thomas H. Smoot, III as Executor, having filed his Petition of Personal Representative for Accounting and Final Settlement in the above stated matter, this is to cite all and singular the persons who claim to be a creditor of the Estate of Thomas H. Smoot, II, Deceased to file any objections to the Petition, in writing, on or before December 7th, 2018; serve a copy of such objection upon Petitioner's counsel, Thomas E. Raines, 3296 Summit Ridge Parkway, Suite 2110, Duluth, Ga 30096; and, show cause why said Petition should not be granted. If no objections are filed, said Petition will be granted. If one or more objections are filed a hearing will be set and notice of the date, time, and place of such hearing will be provided by first class mail by the Court to all parties which filed an objection. WITNESS the hand and seal of the Judge of the Probate Court of Glynn County, Georgia, this 5th day of November, 2018. Honorable Deborah Godwin Duncan, Judge Probate Court of Glynn County, Georgia 701 G Street Brunswick, Ga 31520 912-554-7231
- Police arrest dozens in drug sting
- Four die in Camden on Thursday in suspected drug overdoses
- Two federal lawsuits seek halt in Sea Island spit development
- Kingsland mayor's race headed to runoff
- Republican candidates win school board seats
- O'Quinn, Neal take county commission seats
- Teen shines on pageant, performing stages
- Andrew & Sally MacLeod
- No surprises in General Assembly, congressional races
- Several major county road projects around the corner
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.