Details for NOTICE TO BAR RIGHT OF REDEMPTION
NOTICE TO BAR RIGHT OF REDEMPTION To: Duane Heist & B. Nan Heist Estate c/o Allen B. Heist P.O. Box 153 White Marsh, VA 23183 Duane Heist & B. Nan Heist Estate c/o Allen B. Heist 701 Newcastle St Brunswick, GA 31520 TAKE NOTICE THAT: The right to redeem the following described property, to wit; 701 Newcastle Street, Brunswick, Georgia Tax Parcel Number 01-06940 will expire and be forever foreclosed and barred on and after the 15th day of July, 2020. The tax deed to which this notice relates is dated the February 5, 2019 and is recorded in the office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia. The property may be redeemed at any time before the 15th day of July, 2020 by payment of the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address: Zoe L. Herrington c/o R. Michael Patrick Attorney at Law 708 G Street Brunswick, GA 31520 PLEASE BE GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY. /S/ R. Michael Patrick R. Michael Patrick Attorney for Zoe L. Herrington
- Communities in Schools official arrested
- Commissioner O'Quinn calls for police chief's ouster
- Cobb DA: "Confident" in case against McMichaels men, Bryan
- Work progressing to remove Golden Ray from St. Simons Sound
- GBI arrests third person in shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery
- Former Frederica standout Sheffield arrested twice
- COVID-19 fuels Gulfstream layoffs
- Hotels and motels prepare for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Carvana expands into Golden Isles
- Attorney: Man who shot video "is not a vigilante"
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.