Details for NOTICE On or about December 1, 2019 an application for
NOTICE On or about December 1, 2019 an application for license renewal was filed by Southern Media Interactive, LLC with the Federal Communications Commission for FM Translator Station W279BC at Brunswick, Georgia. The W279BC transmitting location is at geographical coordinates north latitude 31-08-48: west longitude 81-29-45. W253CI operates on Channel 279 (103.7Mhz) with an effective radiated power of 250 watts. Individuals who wish to advise the FCC of facts relating to our renewal application and to whether this station has operated in the public interest should file comments and petitions with the FCC by March 1, 2020 at www.fcc.gov or FCC, Washington, DC 20554
- Cops: Armed man walked out of bank with cash
- Testimony: Dispute over cellphone led to FLETC trainee's death
- Brunswick not chosen for TV show, despite email saying so
- Defendant admitted to shooting, said it was an 'accident'
- State legislators look at letting voters choose fate of police department
- Defendant receives two life sentences for murder
- City officials to consider hotel developer
- Jury selected for 2017 murder trial
- Panel to shed light on sex trafficking in the Golden Isles
- First 2020 baby delivered in Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.