Details for NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: ALL PERSONS WHO CLAIM AN INTEREST IN THE REAL PROPERTY KNOWN AS 3503 JOHNSTON STREET, BRUNSWICK, GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA TAKE NOTICE THAT
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: ALL PERSONS WHO CLAIM AN INTEREST IN THE REAL PROPERTY KNOWN AS 3503 JOHNSTON STREET, BRUNSWICK, GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA TAKE NOTICE THAT on January 19, 2018, Petitioner, filed a Petition To Establish Title Against All The World in the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, in conjunction with the above referenced parcel of land, pursuant to the provisions of O.C.G.A. 23-3-60, et seq. For the specifics of such pleas for relief, the parties respondent must refer to the original petition and all other pleadings filed with the court. By Order for Publication entered in the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, on May 11, 2018, the parties respondent are hereby notified that they are required to file any response or answer with the Clerk of the above referenced Court, within 60 days of the date of the Order for service by publication, with a copy of such response or answer to be sent to the Attorney for the Petitioners: Burke B. Johnson, Lueder, Larkin & Hunter, LLC, 320 East Clayton Street, Suite 418, Athens, GA 30601.
- Police report: Toddler drowns on St. Simons Island
- Cops: Woman lied about assault to cover drug debt
- David Atwood
- Defendant indicted for running guns and drugs
- Police arrest Brunswick man in early Tuesday shooting
- Cops: Woman robbed, punched at gunpoint on St. Simons
- Demolition permit approved for downtown building
- CopCab reminds folks about costs of DUI
- He might be giant
- Cops: man shot, wounded outside sports pub
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.