Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT TO REDEEM TO: THOMAS C.
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT TO REDEEM TO: THOMAS C. CARTER GLYNN COUNTY SHERIFF GLYNN COUNTY TAX COMMISSIONER ALL RESIDENTS/OCCUPANTS/TENANTS ALL PERSONS HAVING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST IN OR LIEN UPON THE BELOW DESCRIBED PROPERTY TAKE NOTICE THAT: The right to redeem the following described property, to wit: All that tract or parcel of land situate, lying and being in the City of Brunswick, Glynn County, Georgia, and in the that portion of said City known as and designated as Town Commons and being described according to the well known map and plan of the City of Brunswick as the southwestern ¼ of Town Commons Lot 153, between Gordon and Johnson Streets, and said property having a uniform width of 37 ½ feet, fronting on Gordon Street and a depth of 100 feet running back in an eastward direction towards Johnson Street, reference is hereby made to the said map and plan of the City of Brunswick for all purposes of description. Said property is also designated as map and parcel # B027 04 010 003, and is located at 2520 Gordon Street, Brunswick, Georgia. Glynn County Tax Parcel No.: 01-04412 will expire and be forever foreclosed and barred on and after the 28th day of May 2021. The tax deed for which this notice relates is dated March 6, 2018. Said tax deed is recorded in the office of the Clerk of the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, in Deed Book 3869, Page 132. This property may be redeemed at any time before 5:00 pm on or before May 28, 2021 or thirty (30) days after legal service of this Notice pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 48-4-45, whichever is later. To redeem, you must pay the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address: Jonathan Henley c/o Britton A. Smith Whelchel & McQuigg, LLC 504 Beachview Drive, Suite 3-D St. Simons Island, Georgia 31522 912-638-1174
- Cops: Man in standoff on U.S. 17 near I-95 in custody
- Golden Ray's engine section leaves the Isles
- Looming fifth cut marks a new phase in Golden Ray salvage
- Standoff with naked man on U.S. 17 ends peacefully
- One killed, one wounded by Camden deputies
- McIntosh SO: Man found in Cathead Creek was murdered
- Rezoning request approved despite opposition
- Woman in alleged high-speed chase out of hospital, behind bars
- Pirates baseball sign three to next level
- Update: One person killed, one injured in officer-involved shooting in Camden
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.