Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT TO REDEEM TO: DONNA N.
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT TO REDEEM TO: DONNA N. CRAFT ESTATE AND ALL HEIRS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN GLYNN COUNTY GLYNN COUNTY TAX COMMISSIONER GLYNN COUNTY SHERIFF ALL RESIDENTS/OCCUPANTS/TENANTS ALL PERSONS HAVING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST IN OR LIEN UPON THE BELOW DESCRIBED PROPERTY TAKE NOTICE THAT: The right to redeem the following described property, to wit: All that certain tract or parcel of land lying and being in the 26th District, G.M., Glynn County, Georgia, being more particularly described as follows, to wit: Beginning at a point in the southerly right of way line of North End Drive, said point being 874.96 feet Easterly of the Easterly right of way line of U.S. Highway 17, as measured along the said Southerly right of way line of North End Drive and from said point of beginning, running thence South 26 degrees 00 minutes West for a distance of 137.00 feet to a corner; running thence South 66 degrees 00 minutes East a distance of 109.37 feet to a corner; running thence North 26 degrees 00 minutes East a distance of 137.00 feet to a corner in the said Southerly right of way line of North End Drive; running thence North 66 degrees 00 minutes West along the said Southerly right of way line of North End Drive a distance of 109.37 feet to a corner; same being said point of beginning. Said lot being more particularly shown and described as being Lot No. 9 of the North End Subdivision Section 2, by that certain plat of survey prepared by John H. Ringling, Georgia Registered Engineer No. 751, dated February 17, 1965, reference to the same being hereby had for descriptive and all other purposes. Tax Parcel No. 03-00226 will expire and be forever foreclosed and barred on and after the 27th day of March 2020. The tax deed for which this notice relates is dated the 5th day of February 2019. Said tax deed is recorded in the office of the Clerk of the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, in Deed Book 4005, Page 394, as corrected by that certain tax deed recorded in Deed Book 4039, Page 77. This property may be redeemed at any time before 5:00 p.m. on March 27, 2020. To redeem, you must pay the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address: Cherry Log Holdings, LLC, as Trustee under the 116 North End Drive Trust c/o Britton A. Smith Whelchel & McQuigg, LLC 504 Beachview Drive, Suite 3-D St. Simons Island, Georgia 31522 (912) 638-1174
- Police: 3 arrested after runaway teens found in motel room
- Knock-knock: Brunswick police raid seizes dope, guns
- Former FLETC instructor receives bond
- Brunswick resident finds new way to enjoy beaches
- Entertainment venue hopes to bring climate-controlled fun to the Golden Isles
- Lawsuit alleges 'almost certain' environmental catastrophe with Golden Ray
- Grand jury returns indictments on murder, solicitation of murder and vehicular homicide
- McIntosh County declared Second Amendment sanctuary
- McIntosh County declared a Second Amendment sanctuary
- Isles businesses prep for noises from Golden Ray's removal
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.