Details for NOTICE OF ACTION
NOTICE OF ACTION Glynn County Georgia BEFORE THE BOARD OF NURSING IN RE: The license to practice Nursing MICHELLE DESIREE BLAKE 839 WALDEN SHORES LANE BRUNSWICK, GA 31525 CASE NO.: 2017-08553 LICENSE NO.: 9457715 The Department of Health has filed an Administrative Complaint against you, a copy of which may be obtained by contacting, Logan A. White, Assistant General Counsel, Prosecution Services Unit, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C65, Tallahassee Florida 32399-3265, (850) 558-9913. If no contact has been made by you concerning the above May 11, 2018 the matter of the Administrative Complaint will be presented at an ensuing meeting of the Board of Nursing in an informal proceeding. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact the individual or agency sending this notice not later than seven days prior to the proceeding at the address given on the notice. Telephone: (850) 245-4640, 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) or 1-800-955-8770 (V), via Florida Relay Service.
- Husband of murder suspect arrested on same charge
- Gunfire pours into home where child slept
- Zoning complaint sheds light on Village ordinance
- Lawyer claims candidate owes her $17,000
- Convicted bomber on death row has Brunswick connections
- CrimeScene: April 19, 2018
- House of Hope needs community support to begin program
- Two plead to gang, marijuana charges
- Indictment: Woman shot murder victim, lied to cops
- Crime Scene, April 17
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.