Details for NOTICE Apprentice Pilot Opening Port of Brunswick, Georgia Potentially qualified
NOTICE Apprentice Pilot Opening Port of Brunswick, Georgia Potentially qualified persons shall make written request for application, including email address, to the Brunswick Bar Pilots' Association at P.O. Box 21694, SSI, 31522. The following are some of the items that may be requested in the application/hiring process: Official college transcripts Dept. of Motor vehicle driving record Background Check Credit Check Drug Screening Physical Exam/Medical History Documented Maritime experience Character references $150 non-refundable application processing fee Candidate must have a valid driver's license and have or be eligible to obtain a commercial driver's license. Successful candidate will undergo intensive training by way of Apprenticeship for minimum of (3) years in accordance with the Commissioners Regulations. Duties entail: boat maintenance, boat operations, communications, dispatch, and training to become a harbor pilot in Brunswick, Georgia. The Successful candidate must possess and demonstrate the ability to learn from all pilots, willingness to work long hours in all types of weather conditions day and night, year round. *Do not submit fee with written request for application.
- Woman dies in head on-collision
- Glynn Middle teacher charged with sexual misconduct
- City, county commissions to discuss St. Simons toll booth
- Alleged cocaine distribution network run from shed
- Young murder victim was proud father, "big Teddy Bear"
- Cops: Man crashes through gate at FLETC, causes damage
- Police: Brantley man found murdered in northern Glynn County
- Woman indicted on federal cocaine charges
- State patrol identifies woman killed in head-on crash
- Cops: Thieves saw through Dollar Tree safe for $360
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.