Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA REBECCA SUE RYAN (CURTIS)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA REBECCA SUE RYAN (CURTIS), Petitioner, v. JAMES BAXTER BLOUNT; ANNIE HOWINGTON BLOUNT or her unknown heirs-at-law or estate representatives; GLENN D. MCCUMBERS, Executor of the Estate of MATTIE PEARL MCCUMBERS; ALL PERSONS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN HAVING OF RECORD IN GLYNN COUNTY ANY RIGHT, TITLE, INTEREST IN, OR LIEN UPON 424 WOLFE STREET, GLYNN COUNTY TAX PARCEL NUMBER B006 07 112 011, INCLUDING ANY TENANT / OWNER / OCCUPANT OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY Respondents. CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. CE18-00914 NOTICE OF SERVICE OF SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION TO: a. Unknown Parties with any Interest in the Subject Property; b. JAMES BAXTER BLOUNT; c. ANNIE HOWINGTON BLOUNT or her unknown heirs-at-law or estate representatives; You are hereby notified that the above styled action, seeking to remove clouds on the Petitioner's title to certain real property caused by the equities of redemption following a tax sale, as specifically provided by O.C.G.A 23-3-44, related to property located at 424 Wolfe Street, Brunswick, GA 31520 was filed against you in the Superior Court of Glynn County on the 14th day of August, 2018, and that by reason of an Order for Service of Summons by Publication entered by the Court on the 25th day of October, 2018, you are hereby commanded and required to file with the Clerk of said Court and serve upon John Coleman, Attorney at Law, whose address is 675 Seminole Ave., Suite 302, Atlanta, GA 30307 an Answer to the Complaint within sixty (60) days of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, the Stephen G. Scarlett Sr. Judge of said Court. This the 25th day of October, 2018. ___________________ Clerk of Superior Court, Glynn County
- Al Chapman Jr.
- 'Dirty Dozen' list hits Rayonier AM, Sea Island, spaceport
- Key figure in drug conspiracy sentenced
- Four die in Camden on Thursday in suspected drug overdoses
- Board of elections counts provisional ballots, releases final election results
- Glynn Academy sophomore set to earn prestigious scholarship
- GPB to air 'Wanderer' documentary
- Fentanyl defendants indicted by feds
- Police arrest dozens in drug sting
- Frederica's Scott twins sign to play hoops at University of Cincinnati
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.