Details for In The Superior Court of Glynn County State of Georgia
In The Superior Court of Glynn County State of Georgia Pamela Crews, Plaintiff vs. Lauren Denee Hallman, Allison Ann Hume, and Andrew Keith Hume Defendants. Civil Action No.: CE21-00732 Notice of Summons To: Andrew Keith Hume , Defendant named above. By Order of the Court for service of summons by publication entered by the Court on 23rd day of June, 2021, you are hereby notified that on the 21st day of June, 2021, Pamela Crews filed a grandparent custody suit against you. You are hereby commanded and required to file with the Clerk of Superior Court, and to serve upon Plaintiff's attorney, Denise S. Esserman, P.O. Box 297, Brunswick, GA 31521 an answer to the Complaint for Grandparent Child Custody in writing within sixty (60) days of June 23rd, 2021. Witness, the Honorable Judge Robert W. Guy, Jr., of Glynn County Superior Court. This the 28th day of June, 2021. /s/ Chelsea Mussara, Deputy of Clerk Clerk of Superior Court of Glynn County Filed-CM Glynn Co. Clerk's office Filed 6/28/2021 11:18 AM Accepted 6/28/2021 1:00 PM CASE# CE21-00732 Ronald M. Adams Clerk Suprior Court
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.