Details for GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION This is to provide notice that the Georgia Department of Transportation intends to amend Georgia Comp. R. & Regs. 672-11-.01, 672-11-.02, 672-1-.03 and 672-11-.04 regarding the installation, relocation, and management of utilities on public rights-of-way. All interested parties may request a copy of the proposed amendments and are invited to present any data, views or arguments respecting these proposed changes to: RuleComments@dot.ga.gov or Georgia Department of Transportation, Office of Utilities, 600 West Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30308. All such written comments must be received by the Georgia Department of Transportation no later than 5:00 p.m. on August 5, 2021. The State Transportation Board will consider final action on the adoption of the proposed amended rules at its regularly scheduled board meeting on August 19, 2021.
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.