Details for NOTICE OF SERVICE BY PUBLICATION TO: TIFFANY ROSE BLOCKER
NOTICE OF SERVICE BY PUBLICATION TO: TIFFANY ROSE BLOCKER and TAYLOR DANE DREW and any other person claiming paternity in the Interest of B.K.D, A Child Under 18 Years of Age, JUVENILE COURT CASE NO. JUV180060. You are hereby notified that the above-styled action, which seeks permanent guardianship of the above-named child, was filed against you in said Juvenile Court in Glynn County, Georgia on the 26th day of June, 2018 by Brian K. Drew and Patricia W. Drew. The petition alleges that it would be in the child's best interest if permanent guardianship was given to Petitioners. A copy of the petition may be obtained from the Clerk of Glynn County Juvenile Court. You are hereby given notice of this action and THEREFORE, YOU ARE COMMANDED AND REQUIRED TO APPEAR before the Juvenile Court of Glynn County, Brunswick, Georgia on September 13, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
- Cops: Man dead, woman jailed after shooting death
- Body washes ashore on St. Simons Island
- Cops: Suspect told officer, 'I shot him'
- Investigators lay out charges against accused administrator
- Local woman critical; Savannah man charged in shooting
- Operation Rolling Thunder keeps jail busy
- Defendant receives 20 years for beating
- Training, timing aid St. Simons water rescue
- Federal defendant pleads guilty to cocaine distribution
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.