Details for IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF MCINTOSH COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN THE INTEREST OF: E.H.
IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF MCINTOSH COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN THE INTEREST OF: E.H. Sex: M; DOB: 11/10/2010; AGE: 10 YRS. Case# 098-21J-30 Child Under 18 years of age NOTICE OF SUMMONS MCINTOSH COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES, PETITIONER TO: JAMIE HANOVER, and any other unnamed biological, putative, or legal father You are hereby notified that a Petition for Dependency, Amended Petition for dependency, and Petition for Permanent Guardianship has been filed by the McIntosh County Department of Family and Children Services, seeking cooperation from the family for meeting the needs of the children in the home. Copies of the Petition for Dependency, Amended Petition, and Petition for Permanent Guardianship is available at the Clerk?s Office and can be mailed to you upon request. You are further notified that a hearing will be held before this Court on September 21, 2021 at 10 AM, McIntosh County Juvenile Court, 310 Northway Street, Darien, GA. You are required to appear and answer the allegations of the Petitions at said hearing. You have the right to be represented by legal counsel. If you are unable to employ legal counsel without undue financial hardship, the Court will appoint counsel to represent you. If you desire to have an attorney appointed to represent you, you should advise the Court of such need prior to the hearing. Witness the Honorable C.C. BALBO, Judge of said Court, this 19th day of May, 2020. /s/Rebecca G. Todd REBECCA TODD Clerk of Court
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.