IN THE JUVENILE COURT FOR THE COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA In the Interest of: L.N.M. A Child Under 18 Years of Age Sex: Female DOB: 03/05/2010 Case # JUV190042 NOTICE OF SUMMONS To: Margery Freida Mock You are hereby notified that the above-styled action, which seeks the termination of parental rights, was filed against you in said Juvenile Court in Glynn County, Georgia on the 28th day of June, 2019. The petition alleges that it would be in the child's best interest that the parents' parental rights be terminated. A copy of the petition may be obtained from the Clerk of Glynn County Juvenile Court. THEREFORE, YOU ARE COMMANDED AND REQUIRED to appear before the Juvenile Court of Glynn County, Brunswick, Georgia on the 21st day of November, 2019 at 9:30 o'clock a.m. The effect of the termination order requested shall be to terminate the parental rights and obligations of the parents with respect to the above-named child, including rights of inheritance. READ CAREFULLY NOTICE OF EFFECT OF TERMINATION JUDGEMENT Georgia law provides that you can permanently lose your rights as a parent. A petition to terminate parental rights has been filed requesting the court to terminate your parental rights to your children. A copy of the petition to terminate parental rights is attached to this notice. A court hearing of your case has been scheduled for the 21st day of November, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. at the Juvenile Court of Glynn County. If you fail to appear, the court can terminate your parental rights in your absence. If the court at the trial finds that the facts set out in the petition to terminate parental rights are true and that termination of your rights will serve the best interest of your child, the court can enter a judgment ending your rights to your child. If the judgment terminates your parental rights, you will no longer have any rights to your child. This means that you will not have the right to visit, contact, or have custody of your child or make any decisions affecting your child or your child's earnings or property. Your child will be legally freed to be adopted by someone else. Even if your parental rights are terminated: (1) You will be responsible for providing financial support (child support payments) for your child s care unless and until your child is adopted; and (2) Your child can still inherit from you unless and until your child is adopted. This is a very serious matter. You should contact an attorney immediately so that you can be prepared for the court hearing. You have the right to hire an attorney and to have him or her represent you. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, the court will appoint an attorney if the court finds that you are an indigent person. Whether or not you decide to hire an attorney, you have the right to attend the hearings of your case, to call witnesses on your behalf, and to question those witnesses brought on against you. If you have any questions concerning this notice, you may call the telephone number of the clerk's office which is: 912-554-7048. If you want a lawyer appointed to represent you, you must let the Court or the officer of this Court handling this case know that you want a lawyer immediately. SO ORDERED, this the 24th day of September, 2019. Susan Ponsell Deputy Clerk Juvenile Court Glynn County, Georgia