Details for FILED GLYNN CO.
FILED GLYNN CO. CLERK'S OFFICE 9/9/2019 10:49 AM Ronald M Adams CLERK SUPERIOR COURT IN THE SUPERIOR COURT FOR GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA JEREMY W. THOMPSON Plaintiff MIKAYLA THOMPSON Defendant Civil Action File No. CE19-00774 NOTICE TO: MIKAYLA THOMPSON A complaint for custody of minor child was filed by Jeremy W. Thompson on June 18, 2019, seeking custody of the minor child, Moana Thompson. An Order for Publication was issued August 29, 2019. The Defendant, Mikayla Thompson, is hereby summoned and required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court for Glynn County, Georgia, and to serve upon Lee S. Ashmore, the Plaintiff's attorney, whose address is 777 Gloucester Street, Suite 402, Brunswick, GA 31520, appropriate defensive pleadings to the complaint which is herewith served upon you, within sixty (60) days after the date of the Order for Publication, exclusive of the day of the date of the Order. If you fail to do so, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded by the complaint. WITNESS, Stephen G. Scarlett Sr., Judge of said Court. This the 9th day of September, 2019. /s/ Susan Wicker, Deputy CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- Tipped freighter draws crowd of onlookers
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.