Details for FILED GLYNN CO.
FILED GLYNN CO. CLERK'S OFFICE 8/14/2019 9:55 AM /s/ Ronald M. Adams CLERK SUPERIOR COURT IN THE SUPERIOR COURT FOR GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA MIGUEL M. COLON, JR. Plaintiff v. TRINI M. PACLEB F/K/A Trini M. Colon Defendant Civil Action File No. CE19-00531 NOTICE TO: Trini M. Pacleb, fka Trini M. Colon A complaint for Modification was filed by Miguel M. Colon on May 1, 2019, seeking a termination of child support. An Order for Publication was issued August 13, 2019. The Defendant, Trini M. Pacleb, fka Trini M. Colon, is hereby summoned and required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court for Glynn County, Georgia, and to serve upon Lee S. Ashmore, the Plaintiff's attorney, whose address is 777 Gloucester Street, Suite 402, Brunswick, GA 31520, appropriate defensive pleadings to the complaint which is herewith served upon you, within sixty (60) days after the date of the Order for Publication, exclusive of the day of the date of the Order. If you fail to do so, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded by the complaint. WITNESS, Robert Guy, Judge of said Court. This the 14th day of August, 2019. /s/ Rebecca Walden, Chief Deputy CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT GLYNN COUNTY, GEORGIA
- Barberitos on St. Simons closed for 'pest control issue'
- Carts meant for golf courses, not island roads
- Defense attorney Zeh turns himself in on charges of assault, robbery, kidnapping
- EDA loans $57K to convenience store to buy building
- St. Simons Island Barberitos to remain closed while pest control issue is 'fully remediated'
- Riverview hotel owned by Brandon family 95 years
- County transportation plan underway
- Man who held gun on father receives prison time
- Selden Park once the pulse of local African American community
- Police allege Brunswick pastor in year-long relationship with teen boy
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.