Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA Amanda Rodney, Petitioner, vs. Romaine Odane Rodney, Respondent Civil Action CE19-01631 ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION It appearing by Affidavit, that the above named Defendant on whom service is to be made in this case resides out of the State, or has departed from the State, or cannot after due diligence, be found within the States, or conceals (him)(her)self to avoid service of the Summons, and it further appearing, either by Affidavit or by verified Complaint on file, that a claim exists against the Respondent in respect to whom service is made, and that (he)(she) is a necessary or proper party to the action. IT IS HEREBY CONSIDERED, ORDERED AND DECREED that service be made by publication as provided by law. SO ORDERED this the 17th day of December, 2019 /s/ Stephen G. Scarlett, Sr. Judge Glynn County Superior Court FILE - RW GLYNN CO CLERK'S OFFICE 12/17/2019 2:13 PM CASE # CE19-01631 /s/ Ronald M. Adams CLERK SUPERIOR COURT
- Cops: Armed man walked out of bank with cash
- Testimony: Dispute over cellphone led to FLETC trainee's death
- Brunswick not chosen for TV show, despite email saying so
- Defendant admitted to shooting, said it was an 'accident'
- State legislators look at letting voters choose fate of police department
- Defendant receives two life sentences for murder
- City officials to consider hotel developer
- Jury selected for 2017 murder trial
- Panel to shed light on sex trafficking in the Golden Isles
- First 2020 baby delivered in Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.