Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA YARILYS SANTIAGO-GARCIA
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA YARILYS SANTIAGO-GARCIA, Plaintiff, vs. JOEL QUISQUE, Defendant. NOTICE OF PUBLICATION By order of the court for service by publication dated June 18th, 2021, you are hereby notified that on the 10th day of June, 2021, Plaintiff, Yarilys Santiago-Garcia, filed a Complaint for Divorce. You are required to file with the clerk of the Superior Court of Glynn County, and to serve upon Petitioner's attorney, Mark B. McManus, Sr., McManus SE GA Law, 501 Gloucester Street, Suite 118, Brunswick, Georgia 31520, an answer in writing within thirty (30) days of May 20th, 2021. Witness, the Honorable Stephen G. Scarlett, Judge of Glynn County Superior Court. This 23rd day of June, 2021 /s/ Chelsea Mussara, Deputy Clerk Clerk, Glynn County Superior Court Mark B. McManus, Sr. McManus SE GA Law GA Bar No.: 497795501 Gloucester Street, Suite 118 Brunswick, GA 31520 FILED – CM GLYNN CO. CLERK'S OFFICE Filed 6/23/2021 2:35 PM Accepted 6/23/2021 4:32 PM CASE # CE21-00699 CLERK SUPERIOR COURT
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.