Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA JOHN JACOB
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA JOHN JACOB Plaintiff, vs. STEPHANIE MICHELLE JACOB Defendant, Civil Action No. CE21-00805 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT BY PUBLICATION To: STEPHANIE MICHELLE JACOB By order of the Court for Service by Publication dated the 8th day of July , 2021, you are hereby notified that on the 8th day of July, 2021, JOHN JACOB, filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court, and to serve upon Plaintiff's attorney, STACY L. PATRICK, 708 G STREET Brunswick, Georgia 31520 an Answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the 8th day of July, 2021. WITNESS, the Honorable Robert W. Guy, Jr. Judge of Glynn County Superior Court. This the 12th day of July, 2021 /s/ Chelsea Mussara, Deputy Clerk CLERK, Glynn County Superior Court Brunswick Judicial Circuit State of Georgia Filed - CM Glynn Co. Clerk's Office Filed 7/12/201 03:30 PM Accepted 7/12/2021 04:10PM Case # CE21-00805 Ronald M Adams Clerk Superior Court
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.