Details for STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF GLYNN IN RE: ESTATE OF NAN MARIE O'HARA, DECEASED.
STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF GLYNN IN RE: ESTATE OF NAN MARIE O'HARA, DECEASED. All creditors of the estate of Nan Marie O'Hara, deceased, late of Glynn County, are hereby notified to render their demands to the undersigned according to law, and all persons indebted to said estate are required to make immediate payment to me. Susan Aycock Executor of the Estate of Nan Marie O'Hara 717 South Church Street Brookhaven, MS 39601
- Barberitos on St. Simons closed for 'pest control issue'
- Defense attorney Zeh turns himself in on charges of assault, robbery, kidnapping
- Carts meant for golf courses, not island roads
- St. Simons Island Barberitos to remain closed while pest control issue is 'fully remediated'
- EDA loans $57K to convenience store to buy building
- Riverview hotel owned by Brandon family 95 years
- County transportation plan underway
- Man who held gun on father receives prison time
- Selden Park once the pulse of local African American community
- Police allege Brunswick pastor in year-long relationship with teen boy
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.