Details for In The Probate Court of Glynn County State of Georgia
In The Probate Court of Glynn County State of Georgia Notice to Debtors and Creditors In Re: Estate of Harold Edward Clark, deceased, All creditors of the Estate of Harold Edward Clark, deceased, late of Glynn County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render their demands to the undersigned according to law, and all persons indebted to said Estate are required to make immediate payment to the undersigned. Dana Marie Clark Administrator of Harold Edward Clark, deceased 3711 and 3713 Norwich Street Address All of that certain lot, tract or parcel of land situate, lying and being in the 26th District, G. M. Glynn County, Georgia, therein, described and identified as ALL OF LOTS 93 AND 94 OF NORTH BRUNSWICK SUBDIVISION, which said subdivision has been known as Model Farms Subdivision, according to the plats of said subdivision, as recorded in the office of the Clerk of the Glynn Superior Court at Deed Book 3-K, page 683, and recorded in said records at Deed Book 3-U, page 263, both of said plats being prepared by E. A. Penniman, dated April 16, 1919, said Lots in the aggregate being 100 feet by 100 feet in dimensions. Reference is hereby made to said plat and to the record thereof for all purposes of description and identification.
- Social media taunts lead to BHS brawl, arrests
- Teen charged in fatal crash
- Update: Police find body of missing man in Brunswick River
- Former teacher found not guilty in sex crimes trial
- Archaeological dig at Little St. Simons uncovers clues to past
- Tow-truck driver accused of transporting heroin, nearly $333K
- Glynn Academy student feels campus is unsafe
- Brunswick cops: 3 arrested in internet child sex sting
- IPC to consider permit for new Pier Village restaurant
- Brunswick man arrested for robbing Darien restaurant
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.