Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS IN RE: ESTATE OF JOHN ANTHONY KENNEALLY DECEASED
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS IN RE: ESTATE OF JOHN ANTHONY KENNEALLY DECEASED All creditors of the Estate of John Anthony Kenneally, deceased, late of Glynn County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render their demands to the undersigned according to law, and all persons indebted to said Estate are required to make immediate payment to the undersigned. Steven P. Bristol Administrator with Will Annexed Estate of John Anthony Kenneally Deceased c/o Stefanie T. McHugh, Esq. 3528 Darien Highway Suite 300 Brunswick, GA 31525 Address
- One dead, 17 injured in I-95 accident
- Netflix filming on St. Simons Island this week
- Cops: Island golf cart crash a timely reminder of rules
- New restaurant opening at Brunswick airport
- Netflix filming creates a "scene" in the Pier Village
- Perry exonerated in 1985 Camden County murder
- Speeders be warned: 'Obey the sign, or pay the fine'
- Camden sets single day record of COVID cases
- Second-to-last cut begins on the Golden Ray
- DNR asks public to watch for sick backyard birds
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.