Details for GEORGIA, GLYNN COUNTY.
GEORGIA, GLYNN COUNTY. NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND DEBTORS All creditors of the estate of Ann T. Keene, deceased, late of Glynn County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render an account of their demands to the undersigned according to law, and all persons indebted to said estate are required to make immediate payment to the undersigned. This September 1, 2022. /s/ Hollis Max Keene, Jr. Hollis Max Keene, Jr., as an Executor of the Estate of Ann T. Keene /s/ Karen Keene Mikell Karen Keene Mikell, as an Executor of the Estate of Ann T. Keene c/o Rees M. Sumerford, Esquire Gilbert, Harrell, Sumerford & Martin, P.C. Post Office Box 190 Brunswick, GA 31521
- Boat ramp collapse injures participants in Navy reunion
- Local EMA cautions residents about potential for major storm
- Citizens air homelessness concerns at town hall meeting
- Boat ramp collapse injures 17 people
- Kings Bay seeking job applicants
- Woman booked at Waycross home for fatal crash in Brunswick
- Misdemeanor pot possession not high priority
- Dive shops plead to defrauding VA
- After switching sides, Jayden Drayton looks for 2nd straight City Championship win
- Former Kingsland resident sentenced for COVID-19 relief fraud
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.