Details for "NOTICE OF INTENT TO INCORPORATE"
"NOTICE OF INTENT TO INCORPORATE" Notice is given that Articles of Incorporation, which will incorporate The Orchard Owner's Association, Inc., has been delivered to the Secretary of State for filing in accordance with the Georgia Business Corporation Code. The initial registered office of the Corporation will be located at 1607 Frederica Road, Suite 202, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522, and its initial registered agent is Lee A. Carmical.
- Police: Man killed in morning crash on Altama Avenue
- Oil discharge increase as Golden Ray cutting progresses
- After cutting stops again on engine section, Unified Command changes tactics
- GBI: McIntosh deputy charged with assaulting a woman in handcuffs
- Man in distress saved from chilly East River, jailed for BUI
- Police find skeletal remains off Scranton Connector
- Commissioners likely to back off St. Simons Island beach parking proposal
- Full-service marketing firm celebrates 12 years
- Salvage costs climb as Golden Ray cutting resumes
- Long-time realtor Bill Downey dies at 87
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.