Details for NOTICE OF INCORPORATION
NOTICE OF INCORPORATION Notice is given that articles of incorporation which incorporate THE OAKS TOWNHOMES AT SEA PALMS ASSOCIATION, INC., have been delivered to the Georgia Secretary of State for filing in accordance with the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code. The initial registered office of the corporation is located at 300 Oak Street, Ste 200, St. Simons Island, Georgia and its initial registered agent at such address is Joseph R. Odachowski.
- Al Chapman Jr.
- 'Dirty Dozen' list hits Rayonier AM, Sea Island, spaceport
- Key figure in drug conspiracy sentenced
- Four die in Camden on Thursday in suspected drug overdoses
- Board of elections counts provisional ballots, releases final election results
- Glynn Academy sophomore set to earn prestigious scholarship
- GPB to air 'Wanderer' documentary
- Fentanyl defendants indicted by feds
- Police arrest dozens in drug sting
- Frederica's Scott twins sign to play hoops at University of Cincinnati
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.