Details for CITY OF BRUNSWICK REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS MINI TRACK LOADER
CITY OF BRUNSWICK REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS MINI TRACK LOADER The City of Brunswick, Georgia, will receive sealed submittals in response to a Request for Proposals for a Mini Track Loader. An RFP Package including minimum equipment requirements can be obtained at the City of Brunswick website (www.brunswickga.org) or by contacting: Karen Rogers Department of Engineering and Public Works 525 Lakewood Ave. Brunswick, GA 31520 (912) 267-5570 email@example.com Questions regarding the Request for Proposals shall be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on February 26, 2021. Responses will be posted as an addendum to the RFP on March 2, 2021. Sealed proposal submittals are due no later than 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The City of Brunswick reserves the right to reject any and all bids, negotiate, waive informalities, and/or make the award in the best interest of the City of Brunswick.
- Police: Man killed in morning crash on Altama Avenue
- Oil discharge increase as Golden Ray cutting progresses
- After cutting stops again on engine section, Unified Command changes tactics
- GBI: McIntosh deputy charged with assaulting a woman in handcuffs
- Man in distress saved from chilly East River, jailed for BUI
- Police find skeletal remains off Scranton Connector
- Commissioners likely to back off St. Simons Island beach parking proposal
- Full-service marketing firm celebrates 12 years
- Salvage costs climb as Golden Ray cutting resumes
- Long-time realtor Bill Downey dies at 87
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.