Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION The Glynn County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing in the Glynn County Historic Courthouse, 701 "G" Street, 2nd Floor, Commission Meeting Room, Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 6:00 P.M., to consider the application of Kelly Mahoney for an alcoholic beverage license to sell malt beverages and wines at retail by the drink at a hotel pursuant to Glynn County Ordinance Section 2-3-3(b)(ii) for consumption on premises only by registered guest of the hotel and their invited guests. Oaks Cottages Partners, LLC DBA Hotel Simone, 1200 Ocean Blvd. St. Simons Island, GA. Sunday sales permitted. To consider the application of Derrick Cody for an alcoholic beverage license to sell distilled spirits, malt beverages and wines for consumption on premises of a restaurant. Port City Mall Side LLC, 121 Shoppers Way, Brunswick, Ga. Sunday sales permitted. To consider the application of Christopher Ramsey for an alcoholic beverage license to sell distilled spirits, malt beverages and wines for consumption on premises of a restaurant. It's All About Dough, SSI DBA V Pizza, 600 Sea Island Rd unit 1, St Simons Island, GA. Sunday Sales permitted.
- Party mood turns sour with gunfire inside SUV
- Golden Ray will have to be taken apart in St. Simons Sound
- Medical student shares stories of four trapped Golden Ray crew members
- Golden Ray's dismantling still in the planning stages
- Book store returns to roots
- IPC to consider Captain's Bluff permit
- St. Simons Land Trust names new executive director
- County commission passes moratorium on new golf cart ordinance
- Shrimpers optimistic seafood industry will weather Golden Ray
- Boxing instructor fell in love with Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.