Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION The Glynn County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing in the Glynn County Historic Courthouse, 701 "G" Street, 2nd Floor, Commission Meeting Room, Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:00 P.M., to consider the application of Ronald Roberts, for an alcoholic beverage license to sell distilled spirits, malt beverages and wines for consumption on premises of a restaurant. Sea Island Acquisition, LLC dba Sea Strike Bowling Alley and Restaurant, 400 Beach Club Dr. Sea Island, GA. Sunday sales permitted for restaurant.
- Update: Coast Guard detects signs that some of the crew members of overturned ship are alive
- DNR: Oil has leaked into sound from capsized ship
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Tipped freighter draws crowd of onlookers
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- It could be weeks before Golden Ray is moved
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- UPDATED: Golden Ray cleanup will be a weeks to months affair
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.