Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION The Glynn County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing in the Glynn County Historic Courthouse, 701 "G" Street, 2nd Floor, Commission Meeting Room, Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:00 P.M., to consider the application of Ronald Roberts, for an alcoholic beverage license to sell distilled spirits, malt beverages and wines for consumption on premises of a restaurant. Sea Island Acquisition, LLC dba Sea Strike Bowling Alley and Restaurant, 400 Beach Club Dr. Sea Island, GA. Sunday sales permitted for restaurant.
- Brunswick Police make arrest in shooting death of 20-year-old
- Port of Brunswick shipping resumes on 'case by case' basis
- County commission hears update on tipped cargo ship
- Carrier ship passes tipped freighter, departing from the port
- Three killed in McIntosh County explosion
- Golden Ray contaminant containment a work in progress
- Grand jury report calls for vote on fate of GCPD
- Boil water advisory forces some businesses around Exit 36 to close
- Investigation continues into how Golden Ray capsized
- History runs deep in Port of Brunswick
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.