Details for NOTICE To Alec Freeman and any unknown Putative Fathers: You
NOTICE To Alec Freeman and any unknown Putative Fathers: You are hereby notified that, a Petition for TPR and Petition for Adoption of a child born to you on February 28, 2019 in Cherokee Cnty, GA, was filed in the Superior Court of Glynn Cnty, GA, Adoption #19-AD-18. A TPR hearing date of August 6, 2019 at 9:30 A.M. has been set. Said child was born to Cheyenne Byess. Be advised that you will lose all rights to the child if you do not file and objection and appear at the set time and date for the hearing. Any unknown putative father be advised that you will lose all rights to the child & will not receive notice nor be entitled to object to the adoption unless within 30 days of your receipt of this Notice you: (1) file a Petition to Legitimate the child complying with the provisions of the Official Code of Georgia 19-7-22; (2) provide notice of the filing of your Petition to Legitimate to the Adoption Clerk, Superior Court of Glynn Cnty, GA; and (3) provide notice of the filing of your Petition to Legitimate to counsel for the Petition for Adoption is pending and with counsel for Petitioners, Carrie Murray Nellis at 5500 Frederica Rd, #1201 SSI, GA 31522.
- Disoriented pilot whales arrive at St. Simons
- Police suspect alcohol involved in fatal head-on collision
- Sea Palms acquired by Texas company, overhaul plans announced
- 2 charged with shipping 45 pounds of cocaine to Georgia port
- Man charged in St. Simons hit-and-run incident
- Police searching for driver who hit bicyclist
- Fred's store in Darien among 129 closing
- Hit-and-run victim remains in hospital
- Jekyll can't spin lighting ordinance changes
- County to look at tourism tax district, beach business regulations
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.